A to Z of me

Hello!


I figured I haven’t really spoke much about me so far so thought I would do an A-Z. Basically, I’ve thought of a word to describe me or it might be something I like etc, it’s actually harder than you think! Hope this gives you a little insight to little old me! 




A – Alcohol. I don’t like/ don’t drink alcohol (SHOCK HORROR… a student that doesn’t drink!)
B – Brunette. All natural, never been one to experiment with hair colour
C – Chocolate. I genuinely don’t know how people survive a day without it.
D – Drama. I love a who dunnit? or family drama series like Dr Foster/ Shetland/ Broadchurch
E – English Countryside and beaches. One of the main things I notice when I travel abroad is how ugly their countryside is in comparison to ours! Walks through fields and along sandy beaches are my favourite.
F – Family & Friends. I hate being alone!!
G – Grey. Got a slight obsession with grey things
H – Home. I’m probably the biggest home bird going, most students are globe-trotting (or wishing they were globe-trotting), meanwhile I’m quite happy in my little city
I – Instagram. I have a love hate relationship with this at the moment! Love the fact I have somewhere to share my snaps. Hate the fact I’m constantly comparing myself to everyone I follow!
J – Job. I still have little idea of exactly what I want to do when I graduate
K – Kind. Such a boring word but I’d like to think people see me as kind!
L – Lovely Hannah. How I am often described.
M – Milo. Our beautiful, disobedient and adorable Cocker Spaniel.
N- Natural. I didn’t wear any make up until I left school and even now I only where a minimal amount, I think that’s more due to my laziness and lack of knowledge as opposed to not needing it!
O- Over thinker. I stress about stress before there’s anything to stress about, also known as chief worrier in the family.
P- Perfect. I quite like things to be perfect (or at least how I imagined them in my head).
Q- Queen. I frigging love The Queen and the rest of the Royal Family
R – Retail. I currently work in retail selling tea, coffee, cake and all kinds of tasty treats!
S – Sport. I’ve loved playing sport, especially netball, since a young age.
T- Theatre. One of my favourite things to do! Love a good musical or going to see a band.
U – University. I’m currently a student (although you’ve probably guessed I don’t really fit the stereotype!)
V – Vomit. Constantly worrying about being sick or those around me feeling unwell.
W – Water. My go to drink, rarely leave the house without a bottle.
X – Xmas. Again a bit of a love hate thing. I LOVE the fact it brings people together but hate the pressures that come alongside that, where people feel they have to spend lots of money and see every member of their family. It’s a tiring time of year!
Y – Yorkshire. I’m so not bias, it’s 100% the best county and damn I love it.
Z – Zzzzzzz. Yes…I’m that person that counts how many hours sleep they are going to get when they get into bed and I get mardy if I stay up too late.

Is that what you expected?! I personally love reading these types of posts and seeing how people view themselves! I challenge you to have a go...

Hannah x 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts